Monday, March 14, 2011

March 8, 2011 "Deutsch Meister"

Hey Mom, Hey Dad,

I am here and Alive. Yes I just capitalized Alive. There is just so much going on around here. They always seem to keep you busy, but it's a good thing. I just want you guys to know that I am being obedient and things are going well. I even found a running partner. I can see myself enjoying it here and I plan to. I am grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve the German People.

I was asked to be the Senior Companion and I have been given the title of "Deutsch Meister". Even though some people have more German experience, I seem to be at the top of my district. We will see how long that lasts. I don't really have too much time to write this quick note because I haven't had a P-Day yet.

My missionary address is:

Elder Trevor Joseph Baker
MTC Mailbox #204
Germany-Frankfurt 0502
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Tschüs!

Trevor "Deutsch Meister" Tevo Joseph T-Bake Baker

1 comment:

  1. Perfect!! I'm so glad you did this!! I can't wait to follow it! :)

    ReplyDelete