Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 10, 2011 15 Minutes of Email

Ok so I had some trouble getting onto my email account today so I only have 15 minutes. Things are going well here. I just want you guys to know that. The only thing I would need or want would be my old work jacket. It just fits better and I think I am losing weight. I sent a couple letters a few days ago so you should be getting them. I think letters are going to be good for constant communication. I will be able to talk more quickly with letters. Just wanted to say Love you guys and things are going well. Oh and I am the only one in my district who hasn't gotten a letter yet. I will be sending pictures maybe later today or sometime within the next couple weeks.

I hope everyone is doing well and not getting too depressed about me not being there. Maybe the next E-mail I will tell you all about some of the pranks that are going on in the mtc. There is an Elder DuPaul and Elder Hunziker who I have really started to get to know and like. My companion's name is Elder Liebelt and we just got back from the temple.

There is an Elder McGuire who looks exactly like Glen Beck (I actually brought it up). As well as an Elder Larsen who reminds me of Aaron Vincent and Corey Hanks put together.

I will send a few more today when I have the time.

For now Auf Wiedersehen.

Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment