Hey guys!

So this week has been pretty intense.

I got to do a split with Elder Jongejan. That was fun. We went out contacting and we talked to this fun black lady from Ghana. She said she had no time and that she was going to chuch and we asked if it was open for visitors. She said yes and we went! It was a Pentacostal church and we had a great time with their Bible study hour. We might go back. I am still debating it in my mind.

We also had a great time with one of the families here. We had an eating appointment with the Niesens. They are way epic members. 


Then there is a member in Bitburg who is giving us a bunch of music. I am stoked.

Back to business...

Sunday was a way spiritual testimony meeting. I went up to bear my testimony. I talked about how important church is and how we need to attend. Ironic because we had around 30 people there with no investigators. 

I have just one question for the kids, I just posed this on my comp. Would you rather be a student at Hogwarts or a Pokemon Trainer?

Now for all of your Questions!

1.  So, how did your zone conference go? 
It went really well. I thought I talked about it but I can recap. It was mostly about planning and stuff like that. 

2.  Any new things going on in your mission?  
Well, I have a feeling there will be a change in Saarbrücken. I don't know anything other than that.

3.  Is Saarbrucken getting hot yet?  
Actually it's pretty cool with overcast today. This week will be about the same, but last week it was pretty roasty.

4.  How was the zoo? 
We actually didn't go because Bitburg didnt have enough time. Kinda sucky but we gotta do what we gotta do...

5.  Did your day of reactivation happen yet? 
Yeah, that was like a month ago. We are still trying to gather all the information from it though.

6.  What are your plans for this week?  Any thing for your birthday?  Dinner appointment?
Elder Johnson was dropping hints and we might have an appointment on that Sunday. I was hoping for a nice chillaxed day.

7.  Do you do service hours each week as a missionary? 
Very little. We ask all the time, but people here think its weird and not needed. 

8.  I heard that a guy from China stayed up for 5-6 days straight watching the Euro soccer games and then he died.  I never knew you could die from a lack of sleep, but I guess it's so.  Crazy!  Have you seen lots of soccer craziness over there? 
Yeah, everytime a game is played I cant go to sleep that night because they are driving around outside honking their horns. You should have heard when Germany won. 

9.  Happy 16 months!  I'm actually not counting, but just realized it right now.  When you get this it will be July 2nd.  That's cool!  Does it feel like 16 months?
No, not really. Haha. I don't really feel like I have been out that long. It feels more like a year.

Well we acutally have an appointment today so we have to get going. Hope you have a great week and sorry the Email isn't that long!

Elder Baker