Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

Woah, first of all, the Davis Family went to the Krefeld ward? There is no way. That's so crazy.

We had a conference call with the mission president about the veggies situation. We talked about it pretty thoroughly too. I am not worried about it just because we dont really have the time to go get fresh vegetables every other day or so. Always busy busy busy... And yes I am proud of you. (Mom note: I told him I wasn't worried about him or the veggie scare and asked him if he was proud of me : )

Geez, school is really going by fast for you all. So Katie is basically a Senior now? That's so ridiculous. Haha.

I could print out the emails but it would cost money, and honestly, the week goes by so fast that before I know it, I am writing another email back home. I don't have time to get homesick. haha

I hate news like that about Sean. I hope he is doing better. You should tell him that when he feels better he should write me an email and send me pictures of our craziness back home. I am still praying for him.

It's been pretty fun here. It's still Krefeld and it's still Germany. People here are not big on talking about religion, but they will talk about politics all day long!

I find it interesting that we actually have to be selective as to who we street contact. We were told by President Ninow not to contact someone if they are obviously Muslim. Oh and drunk people are not fun either. There was another companionship that almost had to call the police because a drunkard was harassing them. Just another day in the life of a missionary. Haha. Let me know if you don't like hearing about things like that.

Nothing new has really changed here, still teaching and still preaching.

Oh, I wouldn't mind some new pictures of some friends. Sean especially. I have a wall of pictures and he isnt on it at all! There should be some good ones on Facebook or something. But I love getting to see pictures of back home. Maybe Dad could download some higher resolution photos and send them to me in an email. Then I can go and print them out.

Oh and I am going to want to see about music. I love it but I don't want to carry around a ton of CDs everwhere when I get transferred. So right now I am calculating my options. Lots of Elders actually use Ipods, so I will see about that.

Basically this week we got a couple of baptismal commitments out of a couple of investigators and hopefully we will see some progress out of that.

Well that's all for now, I will talk to you later!

Love You!

Elder Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment