Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 21, 2011 Week 8

Hey Guys!

So we had an apostle come and give us a devotional on Tuesday. Richard G. Scott came and spoke with us. I will take a picture or so of my notes and send them home. By the sound of things, I dont think he is going to be with us for much longer. Its sad but I know he misses his wife who passed away in 1995. His talk was amazing though. Hopefully we will get someone awesome for Easter Sunday too.

Things are going great. I get my travel plans today. I leave in 11 days. Aunt Glenda got me a calling card so I will definitelty call while at the airport. I am so excited to not be able to understand anything for the first 2 weeks! :) haha

My big goal for the next 11 days is to read the entire Book of Mormon auf Deutsch before I get to Germany. I started Monday and I am about halfway done with 2 Nephi. I am surprised I can understand a lot of it. Oh and did I mention that its 200 pages more than the English Book of Mormon! (I used an exclamation point because I cant find the question mark on the German keyboard)

Oh and I got the care package too. The wasa crackers were a hit with my bowels and the cat was perfect. Everyone here says I am like a cat. I still have some time today and I will probably be online at around 1 pm my time.



I hope all is well!

Love you!

Elder Trevor Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment