Wednesday, December 5, 2012

November 26, 2012 Working Hard


I can't wait until the Christmas season is over. It's so stressful... Anywho. Onto other matters.
I am writing my new transfer ideas for Gera so I can send them to president. It's hard to do something new during the Christmas season though. It's hard. I am just so tired all the time nowadays.
We had one of the members of the District Presidency come over on Sunday. He gave the lesson and I got the feeling that he was stirring up the hornets nest. He talked about member missionary work. It didn't go as well as he hoped I think. These things take time.

1. What's your week been like with your new companion? Pretty Cool. He's Pretty chill.

2. Where is he from? 
Texas.

3. Do you only have two transfers left???? 
Yeah. Actually I have 11 weeks.

4. What are you going to get yourself for Christmas? 
Probably some Movies in German.

5. Will you be sending me a new picture of you and your new companion soon?
I will work on that. I still need to have someone take it.

6. Did Sister Kempe tell you I emailed her? No...

7. What is your Christmas program going to be like at the Market?
 I don't really know. The people here didn't tell me much about it. We are going to be singing a variety of songs and hopefully we can practice them all before time comes to perform.

8. How many other missionaries will be there to sing with you? 5. 6 in all.

9. Are there any other couple missionaries in your city? 
No. There aren't very many couple missionaries anywhere.
10. What do the Kempes do on their mission? 
They help out in the ward and with missionary work where they can.

11. Can you see Dad and me going on a mission someday? Yeah, then you will find out what missionary work really is!

12. If Katie puts in her papers, where do you think she will go? 
France?

13. Did you know that Charlotte does a lot of business with Saarbrucken? 
 Yeah, but the sister city in the US is actually somewhere in Indiana.

14. Do you think Butler will win the State Championship again this year? 
Oh man, I have no idea. I will take a shot and say yes.

15. Do you see many people exercising in Germany--running, walking, playing soccer etc.? 
I see quite a few people running. It gets me trunky sometimes.

16. What will you be doing for P-day? 
Oh let's see, cleaning, Emails, teaching an investigator, and maybe even look around the city. I don't know of anything else to do around here.

17. Have you been teaching anyone? 
Yeah, we have 3 investigators but we are only teaching 2 of them.

18. What goals do you have for your week? 
Like, number goals? Those are sad. My personal goal is to combine Pokemon and Star Wars and talk about StarMon more often.

19. Where do you go to do your email in Gera? 
We go to the Kempes every week.
20. Have you gone to any other towns this week? 
Nope. It costs too much money.

21. When do I get to see a picture of your apartment? 
Never! We need to clean it first!

22. What happened to your bed, and did you get a new one? Elder Kempe is in the process of ordering a new one for us. Then I can finally get a good nights sleep. I have been sleep deprived for over 3 months now.

Well, you guys have a good one. I will try to destress today. Love you!

-- 
Elder Trevor Joseph Baker
Kirche Jesu Christi
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany`

No comments:

Post a Comment