Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 3, 2012 It's December!


Well, this week sure has gone by. I don't even know what is happening with the time.

It sounds like Sister Kempe did a good job writing you an email. I don't like to gush... you know. I already know I am epic. : )

I am working on uploading a bunch of video diaries to my dropbox account... stay tuned for more details.

1. Is there anything else you've organized on your mission besides a mission choir? 
No, we have done other things like workshops, ward activities (especially Summerfestival in Saarbruecken), and other things like that. I also end up planning all the travel arrangements.

2. Tell me about the mission choir. 
So, we have the Elders from Jena, Werdau, and Gera singing in it. We recieved permission to sing on the stage this upcoming Thursday.

3. How many emails did you get this week? 3 or 4.

4. Do people send you letters ever? No.

5. How is your new companion?
 He is pretty cool. We get along well.

6. What's new in Gera? 
Nothing except for the Christmas Market.

7. How are your investigators? 
They are doing pretty well actually.

8. Do you work with a ward mission leader or ward missionaries? 
We have no ward missionaries that I am aware of. There is just the Kempes.

9. How many people are in your ward? 
20 Active on a good week.

10. Is Gera a very busy city or really urban?
It's more of a town. There is a mall here though.

11. When do you start singing at the Christmas Market? That's going to be on Thursday at 7:00 pm.

12. Is Gera very touristy? 
No, there isn't anything here except for some famous painter and some tunnels beneath the city.

13. What is your scripture study time like? How long? Companion/personal? 
I don't actually get much of it. I have to prepare for investigators most of the time.

14. Do you ever get to exercise? 
Well... I never used to run in the morning. I still don't. It's like trying to fight a war you have already lost. I am just going to wait until Jan. rolls around.

15. Do people there mostly stay home for Christmas or do they travel? 
I think it depends on the person and what their family is like. I have seen both.

16. What are you going to do for p-day? 
Clean and maybe take a nap or something. I may play some Pokemon with Elder Turner.

17. Are you getting addresses for people you want to keep in touch with in Germany after you get home? 
Yeah, I have already got the majority of them.

 
Probably not. They will just clutter up the apartment and that's the last thing I want.

Well, I hope you all are excited to talk with me in like 3 weeks. Forgot about that, huh? I bet you all were so excited to see me coming home!

-- 
Elder Trevor Joseph Baker
Kirche Jesu Christi
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment