Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 4, 2011 Happy Birthday this Week!!!


The Perfected Krefelder Kraken
(Death by Chocolate turns into Death by Calories!!!) Read On.....

Hey Mom!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Especially from everyone! I loved the ecard too. I got a couple really cool European ties too. They look pretty epic. We got ties for the Fourth of July too.

So we remade the Kraken, and its new and improved. Here are the numbers.

I counted a minimum of 25,000 calories in it. One piece is about 625 calories. It is literally death.

Here is the rundown of what is in it. Bottom layer brownies with german white chocolate. On top of that is peanut butter. Middle layer my cookies with milk chocolate chunks. Then more peanut butter on top of that. Then the top layer is more brownie with german white chocolate. Then to top it off, we got brand name oreos crushed them up and put them on top with lindt liquid chocolate.

I ended up eating 2 pieces yesterday. Basically thats 1250 calories just like that. Hahaha

Not much happened this week other than that. We had a good time tie shopping and we also met the new mission president. He has the grandpa way about him. Its pretty cool. He even gave us hugs haha. He also said dont do street contacting which was interesting. He is changing a lot but I know that he is doing things that president Ninow could never have done. Its because he is german and knows the culture. Way cool guy and I can't wait until I have an interview with him. Oh and his wife loves running! hahaha

So today we are going to have a party in Duisburg so I should take some pics and stuff and send them next week. The party is for 4th of July and we are all bringing stuff to it. I can't wait. We are leaving in about an hour for it.

I dont really know what else to talk about other than nothing has happened like the bahn thing from last week and things are still going well. Oh and just let people know once more that even though I dont have time to respond to all their emails, I still read them all and are appreciated!


Ok so I am going to send this off and try and get a few photos out.

Love you all!

Elder Trevor Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment