Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 27, 2011 Going to Wesel, Germany!

It was great to talk to you all. Skype is great! Yeah, that was so cool! I guess everyone is getting all techie now. Haha.

So I guess some info about Wesel would be pretty good. The city is really small. There are only 2 Elders there and its only a branch. So its kinda out of the way. It is actually on the complete opposite end of the mission.

My new district is going to have Elder Hardwick as my district leader... still. He was in Erlangen which was right above Nürnberg, and now he is going to my golden city Krefeld to be a district leader! That means I can go and have splits in a city that I already know! I am way excited to see some people there!

So when I got off the computer after talking to you all, I thought there is one thing that I would LOVE. That would be ties, but not just any ties. Harry Potter ties. Elder Peterson has a tie for each of the Hogwarts houses, and I have been pretty jealous of him. They are basic striped ties that simply have the crest of each house at the bottom. Those would be the coolest things ever! But let me know if you are going to get them and send them because there is a chance that I find them here.

Well, nothing really interesting has been going on this week since we last talked. We have been really busy with transfers and everything. I have packed almost everything (I am doing laundry) and I leave tomorrow at 8 am.

Oh and by the way, I am sending you a Christmas package! I got it as a gift from a member and I figured that you all would appreciate it as much as I would and seeing as I know how it *tastes*, you too can get a little piece of Germany, especially Nürnberg Germany!

Yeah, so the weather here has taken an interesting turn. It looks a lot like what London would look like. Dark, cloudy, and rainy.

Uhm, yeah, its been like 2 days since we last spoke, so I will give you a rundown of what we did. We had another 2 eating appointments yesterday and we also had a nice time getting Elder Petersons Drivers Lisence today.

Well, I am sure that next email will be filled with new and exciting stories!

Love you guys!

Elder Trevor Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment