Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011 Staying in Nurnberg!!!

Hey Guys, this week we got transfer calls and I get to stay in Nürnberg for Christmas! Yay!

So basically there are a couple of cool things in Nürnberg during Christmas time. There is the world's Largest (so I hear) Christmas Market. As well as it being the Christmas capital of the world. So that means I may send a few things home for Christmas!

There are a couple more developments of late. Such as the weather all of a sudden plunging. It's gotten really cold here. I have started wearing gloves and a scarf. And its only Autumn, I get to experience Winter here in a month or so. Yay!

Strange story--so I think we talked to a cannibal this week. He was talking about some crazy religious cannibal thing which I didnt understand at first. But he decided to give out some reading material (which we took, innocently) and took it home. Then as we started to read through it, we found out what it was. Haha, we got rid of that fast.

Well, this week has been pretty same old same old. It tends to happen like that when you stay in an area for over 3 months. I am trying to get better at writing things down that I see and hear.

Thanks everyone for sending me mail. I have sent off all of the letters that I needed to write and perhaps I will be able to send some German chocolate home soon.

Thanks guys, I don't really need anything out here. Keep up the work (whatever it is)!

Elder Trevor Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment