Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 11, 2013 This Week's Itinerary

To those of you about to die, we salute you.  (In mission language, this means "about to go home from your mission".)

If anyone cares at this point (this should be limited to just a select few), I will post an itinerary for the next week or so. That way, everyone has an idea of what's going on.

Monday: I will be finishing Tschuess books, maybe play Elder Turner in chess at the mall and then pack.

Tuesday: I will be going to the Buchenwald concentration camp to broaden my horizons. Then I will be with the ward for the Book of Mormon class and to say my final goodbyes to everyone.

Wednesday: I have my last eating appointment with Sister Doerlitz and then I will be going to the Krauses to enjoy some more company.

Thursday: I leave at the crack of dawn to catch a train so that I can get to Frankfurt for transfers.  Then I go to the temple with President Schwartz, have a meal at his place, then go to the Hotel.

Friday: I leave with all of the other missionaries for the airport and catch my flight at 11:30 to DC. I then meet with Dad (hi Dad) and have most likely a burger at Dulles. I then catch a flight from DC to Charlotte and arrive at 6:41. I then drive to the stake President's office to be released. I talk, show some stuff, unpack a little and then go to sleep.

Saturday: I do whatever I want (or whatever I am forced to do) until 6pm. 

-- Elder Trevor Joseph Baker
Kirche Jesu Christi
Germany Frankfurt Mission
Corneliusstrasse 18
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment